vendredi 1 janvier 2016

Exhaust valve question for Briggs Intek 20hp

I just did a rebuild on an Intek MOD: 331777 2372 G5, CODE: 110502ZD. The retailer that sold me the camshaft sent me the wrong part, but it looked very close with the exception that I had to cut out a slot for the pump stem. Anyway, I get it all put back together and there is too much compression, like the ACR is broken. I can set the valve lash to release enough pressure to start and run the machine. Do so allows it to run nice, full throttle, idle, no backfiring etc. But I'm just wondering what the negative effects might be in leaving the lash set hard like that on the exhaust side? It's been a long day, and I'm a little tired, so forgive the question if it's dumb. I am planning on tearing the engine back down and putting in the correct cam. Just looking for some of the experts to chime in on the ill mechanical effects doing this. Thank you all!


Exhaust valve question for Briggs Intek 20hp

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire