samedi 20 février 2016

42a707 Won't Start - Troubleshooting help

Preface: I already searched the forums and found a thread or two on similar issues already but they go into some detail that I'm unfamiliar with. Thus this thread.

A little background here. I'm a 27 year old male Computer Network Engineer with limited mechanical training. Though my father is a master senior technician for Ford so I think, with a little guidance from the pros here, I can probably get this old mower working again.

Was working before winter set in but now I turn the key and I hear a slight click but that's all it does. Where do I start with this? What tools will I need to borrow and are there any manuals readily available for doing any of the work I might need to do? I'm technically inclined and can follow directions pretty well I'm just inexperienced. Any help is appreciated. Thanks! :cool:


42a707 Won't Start - Troubleshooting help

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire