vendredi 19 février 2016

New bronco owner with maintenance questions

Well I just picked up a brand new Bronco riding mower 42 inch from Lowes. I mowed the lawn once so far and it ran great. Much better than a push mower. I've read the manual several times and in my opinion it lacks a lot of information. I'm pretty handy I believe but I hate guessing when it comes to properly maintaining things. In the manual, it says lube pedal pivot points. What is recommended? WD40 or that thick grease stuff? Or that spray white lithium grease? Same thing with lube front axle and rims. First off, how do you lube a rim? I don't understand what they mean about putting lube on a rim. And again, where exactly do I lube the front axle and what product do I use? Also says to reoil the air filter precleaner. I assume lowes sells air cleaner oil? Sorry if these sound like dumb questions but I want to make sure I maintain this so it lasts me trouble free for many years (I hope). Also, are there any other tips not mentioned in the manual? Thank you!


New bronco owner with maintenance questions

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire