lundi 15 février 2016

Doing some Snappers, and this forum looks like the spot.

I like a good forum, I've run a few myself, and I always utilize them whenever possible & register if appropriate. in this case, I'm looking at 4 similar Snapper mowers (models numbers coming later with better light) and the plan is to salvage 2 good runners, maybe 3. i'll be starting a thread in the Snapper area after this howdy.

I do motor-assisted bicycles, pretty seriously too. i'll share about that if anyone's interested. anyways, I have the know-how to revive a lawn mower worth reviving, and a couple of these chassis are rock solid.

if anyone can help, just point me at topics or pages, I'm happy to do my own reading. thanks in advance!

(I just learned i'll need to resize my pics before I can attach 'em. ok, i'll go start my new thread when I have all that and the model numbers, too)


Doing some Snappers, and this forum looks like the spot.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire