dimanche 28 février 2016

Craftsman Rototiller fuel problem....

This machine sits for 10 months every year. For the past 5 or so I have been able to resurrect it with some starter fluid and a little elbow grease. I all ways run it out of gas before letting rest.
The motor would run if I use starter fluid, or if I poured a little gas in the carb, but it would not pull the gas up from the tank. It would only run a few seconds and stop.
I removed the cover on what I call a "fuel pump" and although the diaphragm was intact, it had no sign of gas reaching it and it was stretched out pretty good, enough to where I though it would not pump.

I'm about to pull the trigger on the diaphragm, spring and the round stainless steel....follower
Model 135202
Type 0145
Code 93040627

My question is this: What other parts should I order to get this thing up and running....short of a new carb.

Had links to 5 pictures and exploded views with part numbers but I guess that is not allowed any more. Kinda s()cks


Craftsman Rototiller fuel problem....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire