lundi 29 février 2016

Mower deck Craftsman DGS 6500 - model 917-288461 - mower deck belt popping off?

Help please! I'm original owner of this Craftsman DGS 6500 - have LOVED every use - 300+ hours - about 7 years now. (3 acre parcel)
I've routinely removed the deck, replaced drive and mower deck belts often, do most all maintenance myself, (including pulleys) however recently the mower deck belt pops off the minute I drop the deck to cut.
I'm mad at myself for being so stupid, and I hate the idea of bringing to Weingartz to have them charge upwards of 500 bucks to tell me an obvious reson why this is happening.
I hope this is the correct forum, ANY help would be appreciated!
thanks!


Mower deck Craftsman DGS 6500 - model 917-288461 - mower deck belt popping off?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire