lundi 15 février 2016

Briggs 17hp wont start and stay running

I just recently rebuilt my Briggs and Stratton, Murray mower. After getting it all back together, now it doesn't want to run. I have done all of the normal things like rebuild the carb... a few times. Check the plugs.. you know, all of that good stuff.

So, if I try to start the mower... IF it starts, it will not idle for long before dying. IF, I move the throttle all the way up, it revs up so much that it seems the engine is going to blow! I am not sure what I can do at this point. Maybe I messed something up on the linkage for the throttle? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am currently uploading a video to YouTube and will post as soon as I can.

Any Ideas?
Model: 42a707-1237-01
Murray 46901X92b

Video should be live shortly
https://youtu.be/3jk_KbhLg58


Briggs 17hp wont start and stay running

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire