vendredi 12 février 2016

Need some help

Sorry, I realize I'm in the wrong forum but you engine guys know a little about all these different small engines and want to save as many as possible.
I found an unusual engine and bought it. So here is my problem, I posted my thread on the Jacobsen forum but there doesn't seem to be much activity over there.
I have what I'm been told could be a Jacobsen twin cylinder / two cycle engine but I can't find any info on it anywhere. Can some one help with some info on this engine, check my thread to see some photos of the engine. What year, what was it on, some say if it is what they say, it's fairly rare. Any help or photo of similar engine would be appreciated.
:confused2::confused2::confused2:


Need some help

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire