mercredi 17 février 2016

Toro zero turn model

model 74301
serial 230001142

Hello, I have a toro zero turn mower I bought used and all worked fine till today. I have a no crank issue where motor never turns over. I can crank mower with screwdriver by jumping the solenoid. When using the key I can not crank the mower. I can hear a small tick back at the carb but really im not sure if I hear a click or not, do not want to mislead. Here is what ive done so far.


1. replaced the two fuses under the seat
2. tested solenoid get 12 volts to front nothing to back
3, no volts to starter either of course
4. replaced solenoid
5. I have cut the wires going into the seat saftey switch and twisted them together
6. new battery and it tests good

can anyone help me where I should start next please?


Toro zero turn model

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire