vendredi 1 janvier 2016

Engine My DGT 6000 Craftsman rider

Hello out there in mower land , Hitman here ,I have the DGT 6000 mower with a Kohler 27 HP engine ! When I went to sears I told the salesmen I wanted the largest engine , the largest deck ! What I left with was a DGT 6000 w/ 27 HP , and a 54 inch deck . It was not what I was expecting the power was not there , after a little while it started smoking from one cylinder , I suspect a ring problem , does anyone agree with me on this diagnostic ! Since then I have been nursing it along these past years , I also did a lot of research On rebuilding the kohler for around a $100 with a kit from Sears . I also did research on engine replacement ,what I came with is to do both ! I went to Northern and purchased a Honda 660 cc commercial engine which I will swap out this spring . I will then rebuild the Kohler and install it in a older Craftsmen I have !. I look forward to chatting with you all should I have any problems or questions I might need help with ! Thanks & Hope to hear from you all soon


Engine My DGT 6000 Craftsman rider

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire