vendredi 1 janvier 2016

Strange Engine Issue - Wont Start put chord will pull

Hello friends, been searching the forum for awhile and can't seem to find this one. My mower died in mid-mow this morning. I wear sound proof headphones to protect my ears but I thought I heard a faint clicking sound just a few seconds before and almost like a line or rope was cut inside and then then the mower died.

I have checked the gas, oil, filter and spark plug and all looks well. But when I try to start it, the flywheel seems to move and make kind of an old fire engine siren sound and nothing happens. I am attaching a video and picture. If anyone can give me some direction here that would be great. Thanks in advance.

It is a Poulan Pro Briggs & Stratton 450e 125cc

IMG_9806.JPG

https://youtu.be/0_gKGIonrxw

Please let me know if you need any more info to help me diagnose this issue.
Attached Images


Strange Engine Issue - Wont Start put chord will pull

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire