mercredi 10 février 2016

Engine Engine won`t start after Winter break

Hi all,

I have a "Rally" branded Ride on mower powered by a 12.5 HP OHV Briggs and Stratton engine.

The mower is approx 9 years old and hasn`t missed a beat - until now!.

In short, after a winter break, I can not start the engine. There is a rapid "machine gun" clicking when I turn the key , but nothing else. There is also a feint smell of Sulphur in the air.

I am no expert , but have put in a new spark plug and recharged the battery, but to no avail. If anyone could help point me in the right direction I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance

- edit- - just realised there is a dedicated Briggs and Stratton forum, so have reposted there.

Steve


Engine Engine won`t start after Winter break

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire