mardi 9 février 2016

Gas feed to a Weedeater (Zama) carb

I have a Weed Eater Featherlite which I use in Spain for keeping the undergrowth under control - when it works, that is. It has a good spark and so, assuming the gas pump and carb needed overhaul, I bought a Zama carb repair kit from Frisbee's.
Now that I am reassembling the fuel system, I can't work out which gas pipe goes to which part of the carb. I have the maker's exploded diagram but that just shows the two clear tubes (55 and 56) (which I am replacing) but it gives no clue as to which way round they go.
So... the one which comes out the bottom of the gas tank - does its other end fit the socket closer to the press-bulb? Also there's a loose piece of plastic moulding in the bottom of the tank - what does that do? Is it designed to hold the end down?
Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Alec


Gas feed to a Weedeater (Zama) carb

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire