lundi 8 février 2016

How to Choose a Name?

alright guys this up coming season I begin the start of 100% legal company I wanna have a good name i would stick with for as long as the company stays around. I have officially completed several landscape design an management classes along with I go soon to get my tech spraying card so I can apply weed killer an fertilizers legally here in Alabama. Along with all that I have a very noticeable set up i drive a huge lifted 2500hd Gasser on 37s an after after market bumpers (prob will always have this type of vehicle love them) with a nice red trailer with my racks an such I offer many services Lawn Care, Lawn Maintenance, Leaf Clean ups, Tree an Stump Removal, Pressure washing an my newest come along fences I have had plenty of work in all these types of work an more i just wanna try an find a name that fits what my company does an shows at my best so with all this information any ideas as to what yall think i should name it?? on an Btw if you didnt know by my name on here its Kodie. :thumbsup::laughing::rolleyes:


How to Choose a Name?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire