mardi 9 février 2016

Tachometer Advice

I trust everyone is doing well. Spring is just around the corner here. I can see tree buds starting to swell a bit.

I want to add a tachometer on my mower (Hustler Raptor SD, Kaw FR691V-A527-R). I have a spot for it on the left side of the unit where I can cut a hole in the plastic wheel cover thingy. I searched a bit and found a company that offers some for small engines and includes an hour meter. The hour meter has the old style rolling digits which is what I would like instead of those digital hours meters which fade in the sun and occasionally short out and scramble the hours.

I e-mailed them and they asked me the following question that I need your help with. Specifically, "What is the planned signal source for the tach? (Alternator / charging circuit, flywheel teeth, crank shaft “tone wheel”)".

What should I tell them? To be honest I have no clue what to tell him or what would be best.:confused:

Thanks in advance!!!! .......... Rhett


Tachometer Advice

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire