dimanche 28 juin 2015

Help with Blade Size

I have installed an old motor on a newer deck. I have it all together and running, I just need a new muffler and a new blade. I am using the image below to help with my blade sizing. The deck originally had a 21 inch mulching blade and I would like to install a new 21 inch blade. The problem I have is that I do not know what blade was originally on the old mower engine. All I got with the engine was the engine. I do have the bolt for the blade and the engine has a blade adapter on the bottom of the shaft. That adapter takes a 5/16 inch bolt and the spacing between the two outer holes is 1 1/8".

My engine is a Briggs: 92502 3151 02 87015151 (Looks to be an old engine).

If I can find a new blade do I need the two little soft metal inserts that go into the two outer holes on that adapter?

Do I also need some sort of a plate that holds those to soft metal inserts in place?

Or, can I just use the center bolt and bolt on a new blade?

I have a pic of my blade adapter on the end of the shaft but can't seem to upload it for some reason.

Thanks for any help.
Attached Images


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire