mercredi 24 juin 2015

Kohler K582s Running rough.

I have a Kohler K582s engine and when you try and to go to full throttle it acts like its cutting out and doesn't want to run very well. I checked both the spark plugs, they were fowled so I cleaned them off. I tested both of the spark plug wires and they both read the same. It has an electronic coil and points so I adjusted the points and it seemed to help it a little bit. I was timing by what it said in the manual and adjusted the timing with the governor and I ran out of room to turn it. I did a compression test and both were at 130 psi, what the book said they should be at. I removed the plug on top and I can see the bevel gear in the hole when the DC is at the top in the hole like the book says. I put a spark tester on both of the wires and it was firing, but could the coil be weak for it to idle and not go to full throttle?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire