mardi 30 juin 2015

Mower backfires and nearly dies

Having a problem with my hustler fastrak. After mowing for a couple hours a few weeks ago (usually takes 3 hours total) it started backfiring at full throttle with the pto engaged and sounding like it was dying. It sounded fine without the pto engaged. I took it to the local hustler dealer for repairs. When they finally did get it back to me--after a week and a half--they said that they replaced an ignition coil that was preventing the mower from running both cylinders. Made sense. I brought it home and ran it for about 20 minutes before it started doing the same thing again. Took it back for repairs again, and as of last week the answer was, "we don't know what is wrong with it." They also say they can't get the problem to repeat. I think they won't be getting another dime from me again when this is all said and done, but does anyone have a theory of what the problem could be?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire