dimanche 28 juin 2015

LX255 transmission problem, where to find parts?

I have a 1999 LX255 with a Tuff Torq K62A transmission. I picked the mower up pretty cheap because the transmission has issues. Based on the info I got from the seller and how I've seen the transmission respond I did some research and I believe that one or both cylinder blocks need to be replaced. I haven't opened the transmission yet so I don't know for sure. I have worked on other hydrostatic transaxles with bad differential gears and I'm pretty sure that is not the problem I have with this transmission.

I plan to open up the transmission this week and I was trying to get a head start tonight so I would be ready to order the cylinder blocks once I determine if that is the problem. I can't find any parts for that transmission. I found a parts diagram on the Tuff Torq website but it does not appear as though they sell the replacement cylinder blocks, only a rebuild kit, and that was not even priced so I don't know if they carry it. Can someone point me in the right direction?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire