lundi 29 juin 2015

Toro Timecutter ZTR SS4200 vs SS4225

Hi guys, have been reading the forum a lot lately trying to soak up all the knowledge I can. This forum and you guys are awesome, thank you!

I started out leaning towards a Cub Cadet XT1 LT 46 Lawn Tractor. Then after lots of reading here, I've decided to splurge a lil and go for the Toro Timecutter.

I'm leaning heavily towards the SS4225 because of the Kohler Twin Cylinder engine instead of the SS4200, and it's only about $200 more.

I just bought a new house and the lawn is only a lil larger than 1/3 acre with no hills, and a few trees, flag pole etc, but have I terrible knees so pushing isn't really an option for the whole lawn, trimming and etc is fine.

Any input would be much appreciated, going to try and find one this week.

Thanks!

Dave


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire