lundi 29 juin 2015

Introduction

Hello all, I appreciate all the great advice on this blog!!
I have two Craftsman Tractors, DYT4000 21hp v-twin Bob Villa Sig. edition which runs awesome but won't mow. I've replaced deck clutch saf. Switch as well as seat switch but still kills engine when engaging PTO. PTO works just fine when checking with engine off, PTO switch works as it should in wiring diagram. Model # 917.274040.
My second one is a LT1000, 18hp Intek engine threw a rod and I replaced with an older 18.5hp twin II. Works and mows great although it really uses a lot of fuel. I would like to know how the governor should work properly as this engine seems to run slower than last and doesn't rev when under load. Eng mod # is 42A707 Type 1238 01 code 9601245B. Thanks for letting me join!!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire