mercredi 24 juin 2015

Repairs All of a sudden slow Idle......

Hello:

I'm a Newbie to this Forum so be gentle!

I have a 22 inch front wheel self propelled Craftsman that is about 10 years old. Everything was running just fine at full rpm's while mowing when all of a sudden the mower just idled down to slow.....and stays there. It doesn't run rough but just a simple slow idle. I took off the air breather to get to the throttle and moving it back and forth doesn't do anything at all! I assume perhaps some linkage has come loose? I did also turn the mower off and then started it back up again and it ran but only at slow idle.

To be fair, I haven't torn it down and apart to see what exactly is going on but wanted a little help from you experts! I'm not an expert but did tear down the carburetor at the beginning of this season to clean up everything up and it ran just fine since then for several mowings.

Thank you in advance for your help!


Frank


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire