dimanche 28 juin 2015

Repairs Bad hydrostatic drive.

Hi folks. I'm new to your group. I just recently found out that there is an online forum dedicated to grasshopper mowers. I have a model 618c. A front mounted mower with a 54" deck. Recently the right side hydro drive started to die. It will work up to a point, but I have to manipulate the left side to get let the right side to catch up. I think it may have something to do with the valve system in the unit. the oil is fairly clean and dosen't smell. The machine's time shows 250 hours, but I think it's closer to 400 or 500. I cannot find any repair information or readable parts diagrams. Is it possible that someone knows of a rebuilder. It would be a lot easier to have some one rebuild it than do it myself. I opened it up and it may require special tools to disassemble and reassemble. This unit appears to be made by Gemini, model 771-099. I'd appreciate any help I can get.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire