mercredi 24 juin 2015

Murray riding lawn tractor model #400600x8 turns but does not start

I have this murray lawn tractor that did not turn at first. I checked and found that fuse was burned out so I replaced it. Now it turns but won't start. I figured it is something with a safety switch so I bypassed the seat safety switch and now it turns on but as soon as I release the brake/clutch it turns off. I checked the safety switch and it seems to be working properly but am not sure because my multimeter is a cheaper one. Could this be that I just need to replace this safety switch or is it the clutch safety switch (which I cannot find anywhere)? Please let me know if anyone has any ideas, I have the tractor in my driveway and can't move it cause it does not have a neutral position and is very heavy to drag cause it's in park when off. Thank you


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire