lundi 22 juin 2015

Scag Cheetah VS Ferris 3200, really tough call!

I posted earlier on which motor is best for 61" Cheetah, almost settled. To be safe, I found a Ferris dealer and drove a new 3200 with the 37HP Kawa expecting to hate it?an, was I wrong. Loved it! I have been driving Scag for 10 years for farm use and am a huge fan of Scag quality.

About same price for the Cheetah with 31 kawa and the Ferris 3200 with the 37 Kawa. A lot of money and I don't want to blow this, any help would be so much appreciated.

1) My impression is Scag is a little better built, heavier deck, etc. Agree? If so, is it significant. I am using for farm and a few family fall clean-ups. Maybe 100 hours a year.

2) The ICD deck is decent but it was dry. Does it do OK with damp or wet grass without clogging?

3) Are there any huge problems with the new model 3200? I saw a few posts on belt issues etc but hard to tell if that is a big deal?

4) Again, since all of my history is Scag I feel like I am going out on a limb. Anything else I need to know about Ferris 3200?

This topic is broad but I will take any/all opinions as part of my decision.

Thanks!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire