mardi 23 juin 2015

small ride-on mower for relatively rough terrain?

WHO MAKES A RELATIVELY SMALL/NARROW MOWER THAT CAN HANDLE TERRAIN A BIT ROUGH?

I've had a Husky, and just burned thru an old White. My lawn is pretty level, but I also have about a 3 acre horse pasture that is a bit rougher. it seems the small font wheels on these and most mowers have a tough time getting thru, with the lumps and bumps in my horse pasture. Eventually I snap suspension parts and other stuff.

the easy fix would be a bigger mower, but I need a relatively small cutting deck so it can fit into the back of my pick-up, so i can travel the 5 miles to another similar property i own and occasionally mow.

Anybody make a ride-on mower that is relatively narrow BUT STILL able to handle some terrain not perfectly smooth?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire