mardi 23 juin 2015

Yard Man W814H

Hello all,

I have a PTO issue and I checked on the forum and almost got what I needed but not quite. It all started when I did a blade replacement after messing up the center blade on a chunk of concrete. Replaced all 3 and then the PTO started to cut out after about 10 min of mowing I quit left it over night. Tried it again same thing. When clutch kicked out I could reset it with the PTO switch but the PTO on was shorter and after many resets it would barely reset. I'm thinking it's a thermal problem. Is the clutch controlled by the switch alone or is there a relay in the circuit also since you have to push then pull the knob for a reset? I would appreciate any help and thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Ridgez28


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire