mardi 23 juin 2015

Z turn Recommendations appreciated

Have 2 25+ year old Kubota tractors that have given good service. Looking to get a zero turn to help cut around many trees put in over the years.
I don't believe I need a diesel unit to mow the areas contemplated and I'm not retiring the kubota 8200HST, for a number of reasons. Which unit
would be suggested to mow an acre + every week and very occasionally do the whole five+ acres when I'm servicing the B8200. I'm rebuilding the
the deck now.
In the 70's through early 80's i would run a Onan twin into the ground in four/five seasons and switched to diesels and never looked back.
Are the air cooled up to the task now or should I pop for the Diesel. Are there any issues with the new Diesel engines. Thanks all.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire