samedi 29 août 2015

Ariens 34 Zero Turn Blade Engage / Belt issue?

Hello. I have an Ariens 34 Zero Turn mower. Recently had some work on it and one repair was replacing the PTO belt. The guy told me he used a "stock" belt and not one specific to Ariens.

It was running alright, but the issue I ran into now is when I try to engage the blade sometimes it will start but most of the time it won't do anything. If I stop the mower and start screwing around with the belt (it's not snug like the old belt) by jiggling / manually turning the spindels for a few rotations on the mower deck and then try again sometimes it works, but most of the time it doesn't.

What can I do to make a real diagnosis? I don't want to buy a new belt only to have the problem be something else. Any ideas?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire