mardi 25 août 2015

picked up a harmony 2013, trans is super buzzy, only starts with a jump

I bypassed the seat switch, new battery, and it still only fires on jump from the truck.

starter is good, starter solenoid clicks, fires RIGHT up on old gas with a jump. Maybe new battery is defective, have to test it.

The trans is super buzzy/whiny, yet it shows the proper amount of fluid in the reservoir. trans buzzes when blade is engaged or not. it seems to run like a champ though, only had it running for about half an hour so far.

I am going to get to the bottom of the starting issues, countless threads on that. Just wondering more about the trans.

this is the exact same version of mine. Cant find a serial anywhere to find out.



wondering if I should just punt it and get something that runs properly though, or sort this one out? I only paid 150$ for it, and I need something that works properly, everytime. I don't have a lot of time to chase demons.

Also, if anyone could recommend a good small engine/hydro guy in Frederick MD that isn't going to bs me and tell me it needs more parts than its worth, I would appreciate it. I build motorcycles for a living, but this thing is foreign to me.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire