lundi 24 août 2015

Lawnboy Duraforce model 10323

Hello,

I'm new to the forum and would like to ask for some help with my self propelled Lawnboy silver series mower.

I recently replaced the gears in the transmission and when I re-assembled everything the transmission and axel spin as they should when I engage the belt but the wheels are free wheeling and won't engage. I took the wheel and axel assembly apart several times to be sure I had it assembled properly and it appears to be exactly as the factory parts diagram shows but no engagement of the self propelled mechanism.
Could the friction washers be worn out and not engaging? I'm sure I have the key way's correct and when I hand turn the belt the wheels seem to engage but not at the belt speed.

I wanted to ask for help/suggestions before I started to order more parts, although they aren't that expensiveI really wanted to know what the problem most likely is.

Thank you in advance!

Teleman


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire