dimanche 30 août 2015

Ferris IS3100Z

I have been having problems with my Ferris IS3100Z mower with a 37 HP Kawasaki engine ,first off this spring I had to replace the starter before I could even use it ,then battery wouldn't hold a charge ,so replaced the battery and the new battery didn't charge ,so replaced the voltage regulator (after talking to Ferris dealer in my area) . Battery still wouldn't charge when using mower and sometimes when mowing ,it would act like it was bogging down and shut down ,like the seat switch or brake or something was killing it. Thought it might be the time delay relay or one of the 5021766 relays ,so I replaced them . Now it won't do anything ,only thing I hear is the gas solenoid clicking ,won't try to start or even turn over. Now I started checking wiring and everything else ,have both neutral switches remain open ,so they're evidently bad ,also the brake switch , NO side stays open all the time , so it's bad , looking at both magneto's ,unplugged spade terminals on both of the ,tried reading resistance from ground to terminals ,one reads resistance and the other one doesn't , I'm not sure what they should read . I don't know if something has shorted out causing everything to go bad or what , key switch checks fine ,I replaced the PTO switch when it started bogging down and then wouldn't start again .
Any ideas would be welcome ,about ready to pull my hair out .
Thanks, G Hughes


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire