lundi 24 août 2015

Kohler ignition

Still trying to rewire ignition switch on Craftsman ZTS Kohler 26hp twin. The S terminal on the ignition switch goes where on the solenoid? +terminal on battery goes to one side of solenoid with a wire from it going to top terminal of the relay. Other side of solenoid goes to starter, these are the two large terminals on the solenoid. There are two small connections on the bottom of the solenoid that I am not sure where they go. The connection on the bottom of the relay I'm not sure where it goes. I can read a schematic a little but the one I have is in black and white. I think it would help if wires were in color. My harness burnt and fused all the wires together. The schematic shows all the wires going into a bundle that's wrapped up and when they come out the other end I lose them, that's why I say color would help me. Thanks to everyone for the help so far. As you can tell wiring is not something I easily understand. I love to fix things. I always want to learn new things to. Thanks for any help.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire