dimanche 30 août 2015

I need help!

I don't know a lot about mowers or engines but I'm slowly teaching myself. I own a Cub Cadet LTX 1045 and I was mowing the lawn last week and realized it was much louder than normal. I looked at the exhaust and saw that the arm had completely broken off from the muffler box. I figured that the only thing this would do is make the mower louder. However, after rinsing it off, I had trouble starting it. It eventually turned over and drove fine. Then, when I tried starting it yesterday, it would initially crank but not turn over. I kept trying to start it because the last time it happened. after a handful of attempts it eventually started. However there was no luck this time. My question is, will the break in my exhaust cause this issue? If not what could it be? After trying it a few time it barely even cranks now. Any advice helps!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire