mardi 25 août 2015

Scag in need of new engine, advice needed.

My 24Hp Briggs "Extended Life" engine on my 2008 SCAG Freedom Z has what i believe to be a broken connecting rod at 550 hours. Engine sounds completely fine but is low on power when put under load. After some diagnosing it was determined that that one of the pistons is not moving when turning the engine over by hand. So, my question is do I go back with Brigg's "upgraded" 27Hp Professional series (relatively cheap and plug and play) or with something else?
Here's what I use the mower for: Residential use for mowing my 1-2 acres about once every 4-5 days, occasionally I'll mow another property or two if someone needs help. The SCAG itself seems to be in pretty good condition.
Thanks for any input.
Attached Images


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire