vendredi 28 août 2015

Craftsman 6.5HP Briggs & Stratton won't start

Hi folks...

I have a Craftsman 6.5HP Briggs & Stratton that won't start and was wondering if you guys might be able to kick me in the right direction. The mower putters but never turns over to keep running. I've changed out the oil, fuel, spark plug, and air filter. I also checked and I am getting spark at the plug. I pulled the Carburetor and it was clean, except that the gasket b/t the Carb and Air Filter was ripped, so I'll replace that. The blade is a little bent on one end, but really not very much, certainly not past the deck skirt... I haven't pulled the Flywheel to check if the key has been sheared yet; but I guess that's where I am heading next and was wondering if there was anything else I could look at before doing so. I don't have a compression tester or pulley puller, but will look at getting them.

Any other ideas?

Thanks a lot!

Paras.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire