jeudi 27 août 2015

Milsco V 5300 suspension seat on my Tiger Cub

Hi Troops,
After almost a year using this seat, I finally connected the operator presence switch!!!
I had forgot this seat had a switch and was looking for information about this seat and found that all of this model have an operator presence switch installed.
I disconnected the seat switch on the machine, removed it, extended the wiring and using the same connector, connected it in the seat.
I then removed the springs and pins from the seat support that are used with the original seat and seat switch.
It has only been almost a year, but I finally got it done!!!!
This seat upgrade has been helpful to my lower back, particularly the suspension and lumbar support.
While I was at it, I cleaned the deck, replaced the blades, cleaned the collection blower, and did the 200 and 500 hour lubes.
Last week I had replaced both deck belts as the drive belt had a chunk missing from it and was causing a nasty vibration.
My Tiger Cub is looking more and more like a Tiger Cat!!!!!
I can still start the engine by pushing on the spot where the switch is located without having to sit on the seat.
What got me thinking about this is the thread "New to me Tiger Cat" which prompted me to visit my local Scag dealer and check out the suspension seats on new Tiger Cats.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire