mercredi 24 juin 2015

Honda HHT35S stalls during idle

Hello,

I recently purchased a Honda HHT35S 4-Cycle Weed Trimmer. After getting it all setup out of the package, I started slowly with it following the directions provided and it worked just fine. This is my first time with a gas powered weed trimmer (been using electric), so my experience is limited, but I was able to get it started and trim my yard with no issues. It ran low on gas once and stalled, and once I re-filled it it finished the job fine.

The second time, two weeks, it worked decent, but stalled quite a few times during operation. Start-up was fine but I believe it stalled maybe 8 times total during 30 minutes of trimming.

Today, on my third use of it, I can't get it to start properly. It begins idling as expect with the choke on closed. I move it to open and let it sit. During this period eventually it stalls out and turns off. The more I tried the worse it got. I was able to trim for about 30 seconds at one point, and thats about it.

Anyone have any ideas? My gut tells me its the heat, but I have no idea. Today is really hot compared to its previous uses. Do gas trimmers just not work well in the heat (95 degrees+)?

I watched a tutorial video of starting this model weed trimmer and following it I still end up with it stalling while the guy in the video idles fine while it warms up. My oil level looks identical to his, the gas tank is full, the fuel line looks full after I press the priming bulb.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire