mercredi 24 juin 2015

Lever doesn't move into reverse on Hydrogear transaxle

Craftsman 917.275662 built August 05. I just bought it at a garage sale, and everything works great except shifter will not move more than an inch or so into reverse. With lots of pressure on the shift lever I can make it inch its way backwards. Goes forward like it's supposed to. I saw a thread on here from years ago with the exact same problem but never saw any solution. Has anyone any experience with this kind of problem. In my opinion it could have nothing to do with oil but must be a mechanical problem, either in linkage, adjustment, or I suppose something inside the gearbox could be not allowing it to move as it should. I know nothing about HOW this is supposed to work to get it to travel the length of the shifter slot.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire