samedi 22 août 2015

Belt problem mabee?

1st tractor is lt1000,used it for years as only transportation around property and to pull trailer with.give me ideas what to look for when i get on floor to check things out.Problem,1st i,m 83,2nd ,when i start off lil tractor jumps to get moving bout makes me swallow false teeth , and if i still had hair ,that would go too.Thing runs fine all other ways,no problems.even if i slowly let out pedel,i,ll come out just a bit and then ya better be holdin on,wife thinks im hot rodden it,scars fire outta me.I just want some ideas cause its a hour deal for me to get on floor,and lunch time before i get up.new belt mabe? I,ve never replaced in in years ive had it.other then that,dont have any complaints,cept im not 38 any more.Paul


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire