dimanche 26 juillet 2015

Already thinking about leaf cleanup

I know the summer is only halfway over, but I am already thinking about fall and leaf cleanups. This year I am really going to market this service. In years past, I have made mistakes where I don't charge more for the yards I mow, but I have to spend longer there cleaning up the leaves as well as mowing. So this year I will be giving them the option of paying a bit extra, or I will just mow over the leaves (mulching them), and they will have to deal with small leaf clippings on their yard. In years past I have used the bagger on the mower to clean up the leaves and mow at the same time, but when there is a lot of leaves on the ground that becomes very inefficient. I would then use the blower, but after the pile of leaves got to a certain size I was unable to push it any further due to my blower not having enough power. So this year I will be buying an Echo backpack blower, to help me be more efficient with cleanups. I also want to get customers who just want me to do the cleanups, and not mow their yard as well, because I rarely have any of those customers. I was thinking about getting the Echo PB-500 (the tube mounted throttle model), but then this evening I was looking at my Echo catalog, and realized the 500 isn't the most "bang for my buck". The Echo PB-580 (NEW FOR 2015!) weighs the same, is not any heavier, has more features, way better blowing performance, AND IS THE SAME PRICE!! So I am going to be getting the 580 in the tube mounted throttle model. I know some people will tell me to get a Stihl BR-600, but I want an all Echo fleet. I swear by Echo, and until I have a problem, I will continue to buy Echo. Here is a comparison between the 500 and 580.

--->comparison.PNG


Attached Images


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire