lundi 27 juillet 2015

DRIVE BELT PROBLEMS

Hey all, this is my first post of many I'm sure. I have a Craftsman 42" 6 speed lawn tractor model no. 917.270514. Recently I purchased new drive belt and a new deck belt (checked owners manual and purchased the correct 1/2" x 95" belt for the drive and a 1/2" x 88 3/8" for the deck). I changed the deck belt first then the drive belt. hooked everything back up and started it to check how everything went. When I engaged the blades my mandrel housing on the left snapped right off the deck. Removed deck again and set it off to the side and ordered replacement mandrels today. I then started the tractor again to see if the drive belt did what it was supposed to do. I put it in first and away it went. I went to put it in second and the shifter knob wouldn't move out of first. I even had a hard time getting it back to neutral and even when I did it still felt like it wanted to pull! I am beyond lost. If there is anyone out there that can give a brother some guidance it would be most helpful.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire