jeudi 30 juillet 2015

John Deere L120 over heating?

Hi. I have a John Deere L120. It starts up fine, runs fine but when I actually mow it ends up dying. My back yard is 1 acre, I got half a lap and it died. I put a mew air filter on it, new fuel pump, check to make sure holes in gas cap weren't clogged and let a little oil out. It didn't have too much oil but I watched a youtube video and guy said if there is too much oil it can get into the carb and cause the mower to not run. I was really trying for a quick fix. All that and I actually got to mow 2 laps before it died again. It seems really hot for only mowing a lap or two. If I let it cool off for a while it starts back up. I have it on the highest setting and it doesn't bog down or anything like the grass is too tall. It just seems to be overheating??? Any thoughts? I also just scraped all the grass out from under the deck 2 weeks ago and checked that , but it's still clean under there. Also put a voltage meter on last fall and new spindles a month ago??? Please help......:mad:


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire