samedi 25 juillet 2015

How are the 2015 models?

Anyone have first hand experience with the DC's from this year. I am considering them over the Gravely and maybe Scag unit's which seem to score highest in overall build quality and cut quality, according to those I personally know who use them.

I am focusing on the Magnum or Magnum HP models, due to my budget, More than likely just the Magnum.

Things I like: The Hydros are tough, the build "looks" tough from what I see, the deck height system is foot activated, the x blade and or blade system with the overlapping blades seems solid based on experience with all other mowers in the past.

Things I don't like:

I've read that in the past, at least prior to the buyout, some DC dealers just closed up shop, unannounced.

I have read about the decks not mowing good at all, at least between certain years, 05+ maybe to I don't know when.

The lack of overall reviews.

The fact that although I see some, I don't see half as many as I do Grasshopper or Gravely units on my local commercial trucks.

I really want to consider the Magnum a decent residential unit, at least able to cut very well up to 3 acres a week. I also like their build, but I really need some hands on experience or reviews of today's DC. Anyone out there?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire