jeudi 30 juillet 2015

Scag seat safety switch ?

So even my dealer questioned this, and I really didn't pay it any mind being that it really didn't matter to me, but how exactly is the scag safety setup supposed to operate.

Should I be able to get up with the arms in the neutral open position and the parking brake on with the engine running still, or will it always shut off? I know it shuts off when I get up due to the seat sensor, but some mowers allow you to "park" and disengage the PTO for you, letting you get off to remove obstacles, then hop back on and release the brake, then reset the PTO.

I am pretty sure engaging the park brake even while sitting on the mower and setting the park lock shuts the engine off as well.

Just a curiosity I had. It may be set up right. And it really doesn't matter to me, but it just seems like I will put more wear on the starter this way, if I can't hop off and pick things up from time to time with park locked and arms open.

Hope that sounds right.

Thanks!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire