samedi 25 juillet 2015

Carburetor Replacement Walbro LME 5-250, Tecumseh SBV-271E 4331F

I am doing some volunteer work at an outdoor club and they have no mower so I had been looking for a cheap mower to flip. I have no experience other than monkey see monkey do from some youtube videos for flipping mowers. I found a snapper rer 2811x5s at a garage sale, i could get it to fire but not run at first so I cleaned the carburetor. It is severly pitted and the threads the bowl nut go into are all but gone and wont thread. since the cleaning I was able to put fuel in and get it to actually run for 90 seconds. My thoughts are to replace carb but I am not finding the replacement walbro LME 5-250 available. Can someone help to find the correct replacement. Not sure that it matters but in researching this seems to be a replacement 8hp engine rather than the 11hp that was original. Its in pretty good shape for 1980 something. Thanks in advance.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire