samedi 25 juillet 2015

My 19 year old Toro Groundsmaster 120

Hello all. I signed up just to post my problem/question. My very dependable Toro Groundsmaster 120, has lost its ability to go forward or reverse. No warning at all, happened all at once. First I thought the belt had failed that drives the pump, but no that was not it. I don't think its the pump as the deck still raises fine, using the hydro cyl. After much reading I am thinking its the "differential" (if that's what you call it). My brother said it could be the "spider" gears in the differential? When I engage the clutch it make the normal sound it has for the last 19 years, but no motion of moving at all. Any of you have any ideas if I'm on the right track? I am no dummy when it comes to mechanical things, but this one is over my head. Thanks so much for any input, Larry (-:


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire