vendredi 24 juillet 2015

New SD 60" Left in Driveway

Hi, Bought a new Raptor SD60" Wed.night at local BBS after my nearest dealer told me he was no longer a Hustler dealer. Said he could not compete with the BBS. This bothered me because I had a good relationship and bought other things from him over the years. I waited too long to buy my first ZTR from him !
So I specified an after 12 delivery Fri. and was called at 10am by the BBS delivery guy. My mower was delivered! Got home and there it was with price tag still on it,no gas and low on hyd. system oil [20w50], forklift tracks all over, books and 1 key under seat.It gets better?key barely fits in slot,43.7 hours are showing on meter, but machine paint still is perfect. Ok.. machine sat at big store and somebody used screwdriver/pocket knife and maybe got switch turned to ON ?Starting is kinda iffy. Called BBS driver..did machine run alright. "Yeah,man! My Bossman had it going ,ran grrrreat! Problem? Uh, call 1-800 number on tag under the seat,Man!!
Well. sorry this is long. But Hustler Co. in Hesston ,Ks does indeed answer their phone and help is on the way from a BiG Dog dealer! in another town ..on Monday.. This may work out and its too wet to mow anyway.. Stay tuned.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire