mardi 28 juillet 2015

Kohler CH25s wont charge

Hi there, I have a Kohler ch25s, I was having problem with charging system, every day I will have to wiggle the wires that connect to the rectifier for the charging system to work, eventually quit and is not charging anymore, I did test the voltage at battery with the engine running and not running same voltage, drop a little when is runing..12.65v/12.53v,
1) Is there any way to test stator or the rectifier?
Also I have the electrical system (stator and Rectifier) from Kohler ch23s, the rectifier looks different that the one install on the engine, but I believed they are both 15amp
2) Do you know if it will work on this engine? ... we really appreciated any help, been working all day today on this mower?hank You


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire