mercredi 29 juillet 2015

Cub Cadet 1450 Service Manual needed

Hey folks
I'm new to this forum and I'm having trouble getting my 1975 or so 1450 running.
I just rebuilt the Kohler 14HP motor. Oversized piston, ground the crank... and so on.

I put the motor back in and wired it up. It had a very hard time cranking over at first and then cranked fine but wouldn't fire. I was careful not to overheat the starter. Then it stopped turning over when I turned the key. I can't hear any action in the starter solenoid either. I found a wiring diagram here in this forum but now I need to get the steering wheel off in order to pull the console and access the bulk of the wiring.
Problem statement- I don't know how to pull the steering wheel / steering shaft. :ashamed: I could really use a shop manual. If someone can direct me to one it would really help


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire